onsdag 30. juli 2008

Santa

Many think Santa is a fictional carracter made up by parents who want to give their children false hope.

However! I will tell you all today! Santa DID infact live.

Shoot I don't remember all the details... Here goes.

Many belive that Santa was a fat guy living at the North Pole, or maybe it was south anyway.

They belived that he was living with a bunch of raindeers and midgets. The midgets made toys to give to children around the world (that's a lot of midgets). However sometimes they ran away and that's why there are plenty of them living around the world today (no offence)

And the raindeers escaped to Amazonas. However back to the point! The raindeers "flew" around the world helping Santa deliver cakes, and by that I mean toys.

Santa was actually a man called "Saint Nicolas". However children couldn't pronounce his name and it ended up as "Santa Claus". Saint Nicolas gave toys to children each day on Cristhmas eve. He also had a dog! However I don't see how people can mistake a dog for a raindeer...

Well you can google this or whatever. But I hope you enjoyed my bullshit.

Thanks to my beautiful princess for giving me the idea <3 I'm so happy that I met you :)

2 kommentarer:

anne marte sa...

haha xD you have'nt actually met me.. yet;) xD

SirSmokeALot sa...

I'm allowed to dream ;)