tirsdag 7. oktober 2008

Well well

Well, I haven't written anything in quiet some time now. So I decided to peek by and post another useless message with no sense what so ever. Well first I'd like to update all my fellow pirate smokers with the latest news:

1: Timmy started smoking again! Hurray! Timmy's mom though he smoked like a "normal" person and thus was not allowed to smoke. But once she learned the secrets of pirate smoking her world showed her the path to glory and freedom!

2: Timmy died of ... Let's say "Natural Causes". His mother had nothing to do with this! Oh no, she didn't pick up a knife after going wild on some LSD. OH no she didn't do that, not at all.
Note: If anyone is wondering why Timmy had a big er... "Wound" in his stomach and all that, that's natural causes. Nature was pissed off...

3: Old Robert is now holding a concert for all us pirate smokers! Robert whom is 94 years old has been pirate smoking ever since he was 8 years old and is the oldest among us. His birthday is at the same time of the concert, everyone wish Old Robert a happy birthday! Or else he'll come to your house and ... Nevermind that! Just wish him a happy birthday or else were all screwed!

4: ALLEN DIED, WHY! OH GOD WHY DID THEY KILL ALLEN?! WHY??? GOD COULDN'T YOU HAVE TAKEN ME INSTEAD?

5: Nevermind the post above. That was more of a reminder to my self.

Ok, enough of the pirate smoking news! Here's the random bullshit none of you have waited for!

If someone is wondering about the raindeers in Amazonas then I'd like to clear one thing up! IT IS NOT FAKE! IT is in FACT TRUE that the raindeers come from Amazonas and that they are flesh eating monsters who collect bricks and cause torment to people living there. Their howling at night makes it feel like a zombie army is marching towards you. Which just makes it almost impossible to sleep. Geez.

And I never knew guys could get wet in their panties. I got to tell you, that came as a shock to me! I'd never imagine such a thing to happend. But it did! And it seemed like it would be awesome. Yeah, Batman...

There's a new desease out there! It's called "Rock Crabs" and I got to tell you, it sounds heavy! Wandering around with rocks in your crotch that can't be good!

Well this bullshit is over, I can't make up enough crap today so go to the store and buy me some pills will you?

And as you all know, we always welcome new pirate smokers to our clan. Join us, or be an infidale.

Ingen kommentarer: